Wednesday 11 June 2008

Failure

Well, the CD doesn't work for me. Haven't updated this in ages cos since having 1 cc out of my band I've gained 7 or 8 pounds. I think I have stopped gaining now, but I am not sure - waaaahhh

It depresses me so much I just don't want to think about it and have been avoiding the scales like mad. And avoiding posting here.

My self esteem has taken a bit of a knocking, since clothes that were looking nice on me are now too tight again.

And today, to add insult to injury I went to the hairdresser. She totally and utterly messed up my hair, leaving me looking like a goth with white streaks (normally I have pale brown wavey sort of hair, not black and white stripes); I felt totally humilated by her,she didn't seem to listen to me or take any notice of what I said; and I nearly howled when I saw it when I got home.

I have straggly black hair now; with optional brown and grey patches where she missed. Help. How soon can I get to Boots and dye it back a normal colour? Or will it all fall out if I dye it twice in one week?

Might have to take to wearing a hat. This is no joke. Weight gain and a bad hair month?

Not fair.

No comments: