Monday 28 January 2008

Head Hunger

Head hunger has been making me miserable (and sick) today. I don't know why. I just feel starved of food. I feel like I'd willingly pay the money back, just to be able to eat a kebab. . a chicken salad. . . a roast dinner. . cheese on toast. . chilli con carne, etc etc etc.

I am not hungry starving, no tummy rumbles, don't feel weak or dizzy; I am not hungry, I just want food.

Tough, I can't have any.

Just as well my body is restricted, cos my brain would have given up by now. This is worse than the Cambridge Diet, cos I can't cheat. And every meal time that comes round (or snack time or break time or time to watch a favourite TV show or time to relax or time to get stressed - you get the idea) I want to eat food. Not just chocolate (gone of it pretty much), but proper fooooooooooooooooood. Christmas Dinner type food; brussels sprouts and all. Fillet steak; poached salmon, asparagus, rhubarb crumble with custard.

LOL I do sound pathetic don't I? Just being honest.

I need to drink more water; I need to check my salt intake (cos it's savoury food I'm craving) and I do need at some point to work on doing exercise.

But right now I'd love to go out for an Indian meal . . . . ooh, I'm just torturing myself. I can't eat food. Except soft cheese and crackerbread (and I'm beginning to hope they are withdrawn from the market following proof that they are bad for us!)

Thanks for reading, Any one else ever felt like this?

No comments: